Exforsys

What is the Language

This is a discussion on What is the Language within the Programming Talk forums, part of the Archive category; I wanted to know whether Python has resemblence with any other programming language in its syntax. If so what is ...

cyrus is offline Senior Member Array
    Answers

Question What is the Language

I wanted to know whether Python has resemblence with any other programming language in its syntax. If so what is the programming language?

sammy is offline Senior Member Array
    Answers
    Python resemble in its class syntax the programming language C++.

SelahJadenCald is offline Junior Member Array
    Answers
    The term “language” has branched by analogy into several meanings.The most obvious manifestations are spoken languages such as English or Spoken Chinese. However, there are also written languages and other systems of visual symbols such as sign languages. In cognitive science the term is also sometimes extended to refer to the human cognitive facility of creating and using language. Essential to both meanings is the systematic creation and usage of systems of symbols, each pairing a specific sign with an intended meaning, established through social conventions.

rolandcham is offline roland cham Array
    Answers
    this is a cool and like this .

dheerajs is offline Junior Member Array
    Answers

Smile What is language?

Language is a medium of communication among different community.
    Python is a high level language. It helps in communicating at back end. It is a server side, scripting langauge . It is object oriented and interpreted .
    Ruby and Pearl are also server side interpreted and scripting language.
    Python is mainly based on language C and C++.
    At the same time keeping Java in mind language Jython is also created.

paddysmith is offline Junior Member Array
    Answers
    Python is a powerful programming language. It has efficient high-level data structures and a simple but effective approach to object-oriented programming. Python’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing, together with its interpreted nature, make it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms.

erik_kohl is offline Junior Member Array
    Answers
    I was wondering if someone can link me to the page where it explains in a simplified manner what Phython is used for. I would greatly appreciate it.

•