Test Cases, Test Director and Test Scenarios Interview Questions
This article provides Software Testing Interview Questions covering Test Cases, Test Scenarious and Test Director questions. For more Interview Questions / Answers related to testing, click on links provided at the end of each question set...
1. How will you prepare test cases?
2. Write the testcases on ATM Transactions?
3. What is meant by Hot Keys?
4. How is test case written?
5. How can we write a good test case?
6. How will you check that your test cases covered all the requirements
7. For a triangle (sum of two sides is greater than or equal to the third side), what is the minimal number of test cases required.
For more Interview Question and Answers – Test Cases Interview Questions
1. Difference between WEBINSPECT-QAINSPECT and WINRUNNER/TEST DIRECTOR?
2. How will you generate the defect ID in test director? Is it generated automatically or not?
3. Difference between TD 8.0 (Test director) and QC 8.0 (Quality Center).
4. How do you ensure that there are no duplication of bugs in Test Director?
5. Difference between WinRunner and Test Director?
6. How will you integrated your automated scripts from TestDirector?
7. What is the use of Test Director software?
For more Interview Question and Answers – Test Director Interview Questions
1. How to find out the length of the edit box through WinRunner?
2. Is it compulsory that a tester should study a Design Document for writing integration and system test cases
3. What is Testing Scenario? What is scenario based testing? Can you explain with an example?
4. Lets say we have an GUI map and scripts, and we got some 5 new pages included in an application, How do we do that?
5. How do you complete the testing when you have a time constraint?
6. Given an yahoo application how many test cases u can write?
7. GUI contains 2 fields. Field 1 to accept the value of x and Field 2 displays the result of the formula a+b/c-d where a=0.4*x, b=1.5*a, c=x, d=2.5*b; How many system test cases would you write
8. How do you know that all the scenarios for testing are covered?
For more Interview Question and Answers – Testing Scenarios