Copyright and Intellectual Property Statement
Exforsys.com members must comply with U.S. copyright and intellectual
property laws. Exforsys.com reserves the right to disable/delete and/or suspend
or terminate the accounts of users/members who may be infringing copyrights
and/or violating intellectual property rights.
DMCA: Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Exforsys.com respects the intellectual property rights of original authors.
It is the policy of Exforsys.com to respond to notices of alleged infringement
that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you are the owner of
the copyright or intellectual property that violates copyright infringement or
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes
copyright infringement, then please contact us via email@example.com and
provide necessary information in the below mentioned format.
Procedure to Notify Exforsys of Copyright Violations:
- If you believe that copyright infringement or intellectual property rights
have been violated, please provide Exforsys.com with the following
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that
you claim has been copied or infringed.
- A description and url located on the exforsys.com website where the
material that you claim is infringing.
- Your full and complete contact information, including name, telephone
number, and/or email address.
- Your statement stating that you have good faith and belief that the
disputed content is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property
owner, its agent, or the law
- Your statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information
in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual
property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on
behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
Notice of claims of copyright or intellectual property infringement can be
directed to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org.