C Sharp Tutorials
C#, MicrosoftÂ’s leading programming language, is an object-oriented programming language that programmers use to develop software within the .NET framework. C# is capable of providing superb features such as array bounds checking, strong type checking and automatic garbage collections. C# is a premier development tool for programmers to creates complete distributed N-tier Enterprise applications, Windows applications, Web applications and embedded systems. This efficient and secure programming language can be used to develop and build large applications with sophisticated operating systems for large corporations to miniscule, specialized and personal applications.
The scope of the tutorials and training in modern C# programming language range from a basic overview and understanding of the fundamentals of C# to advanced articles discussing Software Architecture, Design Patterns, Regular Expressions, Quantifiers, Delegates, .NET Remoting and .NET Type Safety.
In todayÂ’s Information Technology there is high demand within the job market for skilled developers and programmers experienced with C# programming language. Companies such as Microsoft Corporation, Sun Microsystems, Oracle Corporation, Cisco Systems and Apple Computers are actively looking for professional developers and programmers familiar with C#. C# programming language shares many similarities with other well-known object-oriented programming languages such as Java and C++ and avoids backward compatibility constraints.
- Structural and Behavioral Design Patterns In this tutorial you will learn about Structural Patterns - Adapter Bridge Composite and Proxy. You will also learn about Behavioral Patterns - Iterator and Observer.Category Structural Pattern Design Pattern Adapter Brief Description Highlights of the Adapter Design Pattern are - This is a
- Creational Design Patterns Creational Design is one of the Design Patterns used with .NET. In this tutorial you will learn about Creational Design Patterns Factory Method Abstract Factory Builder Prototype and Singleton. Creational Patterns Factory Method Abstract Factory Builder Prototype Singleton Category Creational
- Software Architecture Design Patterns This article reviews some of the architecture Design patterns for Enterprise Applications built using the .NET Platform. Application Architecture Software Applications come in all shapes and sizes. Based on their design and architecture enterprise applications can be classified into various categories
- This article provides an overview of the C Language. The various elements and building blocks of the C language are explained. Background What is C all about C was developed at Microsoft. It is an object-oriented programming language and provides excellent features such as strong type checking array bounds checking and automatic garbage
- . NET Type Safety This Article discusses What is Type Safety in the context of .NET What is Type Safety How does Type Safety affect us Why is Type Safety Important Writing Type-Safe Code. How is Type Safety ensured What is Verifiable Type Safe Code Verification process How to determine if the code is type safe What if
- Regular Expressions in C - Quantifiers and Delegates In this tutorial you will learn about Quantifiers Grouping constructs Backreferences Backreference Constructs Alternation Constructs Miscellaneous Constructs System.Text.RegularExpressions Namespace Delegates in the namespace System.Text.RegularExpressions and Typical Examples of Regular
- Regular Expressions and C .NET This Article explores the concept of Regular Expressions in the context of C .NET support for Regular Expressions Meta-characters and their Description Character Escapes Substitutions Character Classes Regular Expression Options and Atomic Zero-Width Assertions. What are regular expressions Regular expressions
- .NET Remoting Remoting enables software components to interact across application domains. The components interacting with each other can be in different processes and systems. This enables us to create n-tier Distributed applications. For more details on N-tier Applications see the article on n-tier Applications in this series. In this article we
- Inheritance in C This article discusses Inheritance concepts in the context of C Before we understand Inheritance in C it is important to understand the key players involved viz Objects Classes and Structs Classes and Structs are blue-prints’ or templates from which we instantiate create objects Example a car may be created based
- Delegates in C Most programmers are used to passing data in methods as input and output parameters. Imagine a scenario where you wish to pass methods around to other methods instead of data. Amazed Read further. Consider a scenario where you need to make a business decision’ in your program to make a decision you need data. To
- Building Web Based N-Tier Applications using C This article explores the N-tier and Distributed Application Architecture. Over the last decade the way applications are designed has evolved and come a long way. We have stand-alone applications server based applications client server applications web based applications n-tier applications distributed