A professional well-versed in a wide variety of concepts related to Information Technology can expect to find career opportunities in all parts of the globe. Computer sciences professionals need be familiar with a wide range of concepts, tools and abstract ideas related to computers. Many high-tech and creative job environments are available for programmers, developers, researchers, computer scientists and IT professionals who have attained necessary skills and possess talent to succeed in today’s cut-throat competition.
Online training tutorials in this website focus on various topics related to programming. These tutorials are provided for the benefit of students and professional who interested to build a career in Information Technology, programming and development. User can gain knowledge and insight on allied topics such as debugging, designing documents in programming methodology, feasibility studies, testing, table space, software development, ISPF, features of Object Oriented Programming (OOP), client/server computing and basic concepts of SQL.
Tutorials and online training in this website offer explanations of many important concepts related to development and programming including; database terminology, Interactive System Productive Facility (ISPF), Multiple Virtual Storage (MVS) and aspect checking in COBOL program.
Students and IT professional can go through tutorials based on technology trends, supply chain management and Neuro-Linguistic programming to become familiar with latest concepts in the field of computer sciences.
- Structured Query Language SQL - Basic Concepts Having query about what a SQL is It is Structured Query language. It is a non procedural language and it is a database language. Categories in SQL commands There are 3 broad categories in SQL commands. They are namely Data Definition language DDL Data Manipulation Language DML
- Pros and cons of client server computing Having got a overview or a glimpse of what a client server computing is let us see what are the advantages of using the client server computing technology or in other words let us see the reasons why the client server computing has gained popularity among database world. Before knowing about the advantages
- Quality Aspects to Check While Writing COBOL Program This article gives a general list which the programmer must check while delivering programs developed in COBOL. This can also be used as a general checklist for checking quality of the COBOL program developed. Quality is a vital factor for all deliverables in software. This is because of the
- Multiple Virtual Storage MVS First let us start with an insight to the topic Multiple Virtual Storage. MVS stands for Multiple Virtual Storage and this is the technology used mainly with IBM mainframe systems. MVS origin is interesting to know. The first developed technology was MVT which stands for Multitasking with a Variable number of Tasks which
- Features of OOP OOP stands for Object Oriented Programming and the language that support this Object Oriented programming features is called Object oriented Programming Language. An example of a language that support this Object oriented features is C . Features of Object oriented Programming The Objects Oriented programming language supports all
- ISPF - Know about it ISPF is also called as Interactive System Productive Facility. One would be able to create job streams using ISPF. Interactive System Productive Facility is a toolset for IBM operating system say MVS which is used for mainframe computers. But the interesting aspect is panel used with Interactive System Productive Facility also
- Semaphore in UNIX - An Overview Insight about Semaphore First let us begin our topic by giving an insight to what is actually a semaphore. A semaphore is nothing but a term used in UNIX for a variable which acts as a counter. So the next question that comes in mind is what for we need this variable. It’ s so simple. The reason is explained
- Important Terminologies used in Database First let us know what a database is. A database is a collection of interrelated data. RDBMS stands for Relational Database Management System. To name a few Relational Database Management Systems are Oracle Sybase and Informix and so on. Now let us see important concepts and terms used in this. Database systems
- Software Development Life Cycle The product developed which achieves customer satisfaction is not done in a single step. It involves series of steps in a software development process. This is needed to develop quality products with error free products to achieve customer satisfaction. There are many models available in the software development process. But
- Table space - Important concept of Database Wondering what a Table space is Database is divided into one or more logical storage units known as table space. The table space is created by database administrator. After the table space gets created by administrator tables can be created by users in their table space in other words tables can
- Types and Levels of Testing in Programming Testing is an important step in software development life cycle. The process of testing takes place at various stages of development in programming. This is a vital step in development life cycle because the process of testing helps to identify the mistakes and sends the program for correction. This process
- Feasibility Study - Why needed before programming In this tutorial you will learn about Feasibility Study - Why needed before programming analysis made in feasibility study and advantages of making Feasibility study. The feasibility study is the important step in any software development process. This is because it makes analysis of different aspects
- Design Documents in Programming Methodology In this tutorial you will learn about Design Documents in Programming Methodology What is actually a design document Kinds of design documents - High Level Design Document Low Level Design Document and Uses of Design Document What is actually a design document The design document gets developed by
- Debugging - An Important Aspect in Programming In this tutorial you will learn about Debugging - A Important Aspect in Programming Detection or Finding of the Bug What the bug or fault is Where it has occurred How it is caused Important Factors to Consider while debugging Debuggers utilities and functions - Step-By-Step Breakpoint. After