Copyright and Intellectual Property Statement
Exforsys.com members must comply with U.S. copyright and intellectual property laws. Exforsys.com reserves the right to disable/delete and/or suspend or terminate the accounts of users/members who may be infringing copyrights and/or violating intellectual property rights.
DMCA: Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Exforsys.com respects the intellectual property rights of original authors. It is the policy of Exforsys.com to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you are the owner of the copyright or intellectual property that violates copyright infringement or If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, then please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and provide necessary information in the below mentioned format.
Procedure to Notify Exforsys of Copyright Violations:
- If you believe that copyright infringement or intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide Exforsys.com with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been copied or infringed.
- A description and url located on the exforsys.com website where the material that you claim is infringing.
- Your full and complete contact information, including name, telephone number, and/or email address.
- Your statement stating that you have good faith and belief that the disputed content is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law
- Your statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
Notice of claims of copyright or intellectual property infringement can be
directed to our attention via email@example.com.
You can even write to us regarding any clarification,
248 Millington Road
New York 10567