OOP is widely accepted as being far more flexible than other computer programming languages. OOPs use three basic concepts as the fundamentals for the programming language: classes, objects and methods. Additionally, Inheritance, Abstraction, Polymorphism, Event Handling and Encapsulation are also significant concepts within object-oriented programming languages that are explained in online tutorials describing the functionality of each concept in detail.
High-end jobs with well-paid salaries are offered around the world for experts in software development using object-oriented programming languages. The OOPs concepts described and explained in easy to use, step-by-step, practical tutorials will familiarize you with all aspects of OOPs.
OopsÂ Interview Questions
- Object-oriented programming OOP is a computer science term used to characterize a programming language that began development in the 1960’ s. The term object-oriented programming’ was originally coined by Xerox PARC to designate a computer application that describes the methodology of using objects as the foundation for computation.
- Object Oriented Programming Introduction Object Oriented Programming also known as OOP is a computer science term which is used to describe a computer application that is composed of multiple objects which are connected to each other. Traditionally most computer programming languages were simply a group of functions or instructions. With OOP
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts Three of the most basic concepts for object oriented programming are Classes Objects and Methods. However there are a few more concepts that you will want to become familiar with. These are Inheritance Abstraction Polymorphism Event and Encapsulation. In this article I will be using the class Cats as an
- What is Object Oriented Programming There are a number of common characteristics which are found in object oriented programming languages. Some of these are the grouping of data and functions a separation of the interface with the implementation and the sharing of code. At the most basic level object oriented programming is a different method
- The History of Object Oriented Programming The basis for OOP started in the early 1960s. A breakthrough involving instances and objects was achieved at MIT with the PDP-1 and the first programming language to use objects was Simula 67. It was designed for the purpose of creating simulations and was developed by Kristen Nygaard and Ole-Johan Dahl
- Object Oriented Programming Traditionally programming languages have been divided into two categories and these are data and procedures which are carried out on data. By itself data is static. It will not be static when procedures are carried out which can alter it. The functions and processes that work on data are only useful because they can
- Object Oriented Programming Overview If you are not familiar with an object-oriented programming language you will first need to understand the foundation that makes up this paradigm. It is a necessity for anyone who plans on writing code. In this article I will explain the basic OOP structures in detail. The first thing that you will want to
- The Importance of Inheritance Within OOP In an object-oriented programming language that is well designed a function should be able to have functions that reside inside it. In addition to this other functions should be processed as input and output as well. When an OOP language uses these features it will utilize a design that is simple and consistent. This
- The Inheritance Concept In OOPs In object oriented programming objects will be characterised by classes. It is possible to learn a lot about an object based on the class it belongs to. Even if you are not familiar with the name Maybach If I told you it is a car you would immediately know that it has four wheels an engine and doors. Objected oriented
- A Object Oriented Programming Lesson For Beginners In this article I will go over object oriented programming in relation to PHP. This article will be especially useful to those who already have a simple knowledge of programming and variables. You should know what a variable is and you should also know about the different types of variables. When
- The Use of Access Specifiers In Object Oriented Programming In object oriented programming a variable will have a certain range. This range can be defined as the place where it can be viewed. In most cases there are two simple models that are used and these are lexically scoped and dynamically scoped. Dynamic scoping is a system which is based
- Class-based Object Oriented Programming Class-based object oriented programming is a style that gains inheritance by processing classes as objects. The most prominent style of OOP is class-based instead of object-based. With the class-based OOP system objects are units that merge states identities and behaviors. The foundation and behavior of
- The OOP Paradigm Object oriented programming is a concept that was created because of the need to overcome the problems that were found with using structured programming techniques. While structured programming uses an approach which is top down OOP uses an approach which is bottom up. Traditionally programming has placed an emphasis on logic and
- Object Oriented Programming As a Paradigm There has been debate about the proper definition to give to object oriented programming. There has also been some debate about the primary idea behind the concept. In a nutshell object oriented programming is the technique of writing application text that is split into a number of modules. Object oriented
- Object Oriented Programming Lessons If you are familiar with the programming field it is likely that you have heard people talking about object oriented programming languages. If Java is the first programming language you have worked with you are probably wandering why so many people are talking about it. If you have worked with Java you should
- Understanding Classes Within Object Oriented Programming To fully understand object oriented programming you will want to be familiar with classes. When you look at the world around you it will become obvious that many objects are the same type. For example the car you drive is just one of the millions of cars that exist in the world. In the OOP
- Understanding The Message Concept In OOPs To understand object oriented programming you will need to become familiar with messages. As the name implies a message is a process in which software objects will communicate with one another. Because of this having one object is not enough. An object will work best when it is exists in a large application
- Object Oriented Programming Issues There are a number of errors that programmers can make when they are using an object oriented programming languages. One example of this is looking at the type of object instead of the membership it is associated with. When this happens the advantages of polymorphism and inheritance are weakened. This is just one