Oracle 10g Training
In the year 2003, Oracle 10g became the first RDBMS release from Oracle Corporation
which supported Grid computing technology. Apart from multiple features and enhancements,
Oracle 10g release resolved the bugs reported from the earlier versions of database.
Major language features included regular expression support, flashback operations,
recyclebin, and performance improvements. With the rising fame of 10g versions first
release, year 2005 saw the release 2 of Oracle 10g version.
This section includes the tutorials which aim to educate the readers about the
Oracle database concepts. The tutorials serve the following objectives:
- Understanding database concepts and explanation with examples
- Programming tips and real time usage of database features
- Advanced database features
- Analyze and compare the programming techniques practices in earlier versions of
Oracle 10g tutorials provides concrete self-learning platform for beginners
and will strengthen the fundamentals for intermediate database professionals.
Oracle Skill Tests
- In this tutorial you will learn about SQL Loader - Input Data and Datafiles Fixed Record Format Variable Record Format and Stream Record Format. SQL Loader is useful when you need to load the files in batch mode. SQL Loader supports three different type of data files. You will need to specify the INFILE parameter with the file format and
- Oracle 10g Installation tutorial depicts step by step installation of Oracle 10g on Windows 7 64bit 10204_vista_w2k8_x64_production_db operating system. Installation on Windows 7 will return a operating system version compatibility error. However there will not be any such issue during installation on older version of Windows operating system.
- NOTE Working with Listener in Oracle" tutorial has been updated with Oracle 11g Version. This tutorial will teach you how to start stop and check the status of the Oracle Listener through Enterprise Manager. Oracle Listener provides crucial information on database connection state. In case of any issue with the database connection
- In this tutorial you will learn how to use the options in SQL Loader for generating Bad File SQL Loader Rejects Oracle Database Rejects Discard File Log File and Logging Information. Consider a scenario where you have a data file with city states and zip codes. You are interested in loading data only for one particular state and reject any record
- In this tutorial you will learn how to use Oracle Data Pump Export Invoking Data Pump Export from command prompt and Oracle Enterprise Manager OEM . I am going leave the rest of the export options as home work for you. Make sure you try out other options and parameters and then come back and share your comments and discoveries over here which will
- Data Pump Import in Oracle In this tutorial you will learn how to use Oracle Data Pump Import Invoking Data Pump import from command prompt and Oracle Enterprise Manager OEM . I am going leave the rest of the import options as home work for you. Make sure you try out other options and parameters and then come back and share your comments and discoveries