Database development is an integral part of dynamic websites. It is an on-going need and our developers are very well familiar with a variety of database development. With our database development services, we strive towards database protection and smooth functioning. With a focus on the revitalization of corporate web integration, we have specialized in database creation and management.
Our database consultants are highly qualified and have experience in various aspects of the data and process management. Exforsys development teams focus specifically on data to prevent data conflict, keeping in mind its impact on relevant and related data resources and recipients. Customized detailed database development plans are drafted for projects with an initial assessment of the current environment.
• Access Database Development – Small business should opt for MS Access database development solution. MS Access is basically a small database available in Professional Microsoft office suite. A proper MS Access database solution saves time, effort and also overhead cost since it can be developed at a very reasonable price.
• Custom Database Development – Custom database development is an expensive development with specific focus on efficient, rapid and flexible database development. Exforsys is experienced in Customer Relation Management, eCommerce shopping carts, memberships directories, online training and testing procedures, forms to capture database, improved resources recovery so that our clients gets a complete database solution at a reasonable price in comparison to others.
• Web Database Development – Databases enable global accessibility of information. They are being used increasingly for internet development and management. In comparison with small databases that run over company, large databases that run over the internet require different technologies and applications. Our database development experts will help you select the right back-end database technology based on your need.
Our database development tools
- Programming languages
- HTML 3.2/4.0
- Java Script
- Programming Systems & Tools
- MS Visual C++4.x, 5.x, 6.0
- MS Visual Basic
- MS Visual Basic for Applications
- Power Builder
- Oracle 7.x, 8.x
- MS Access 95/97/2000
- Operating Systems